Friday, November 12, 2010

Introduction to Nail Foils

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

As most of you know, I am really into my nail art and that kind of thing. Recently I treated myself to a big haul from Dollar Nail Art and bought all of the nail foils that they had available. I figured considering that the Aussie dollar is pretty much equal with the American, it would be a good time to buy them.


Now for those of you who don't know what nail foil is its a strip of patterned or transparent plastic which can be transferred to your nails using a special foil glue. The following video may give you a better idea of what I'm talking about and also a few ideas of what you can achieve with nail foils



After posting this I am intending to show you all photos of the foils that I purchased from Dollar Nail Art as well as swatches. I also intend to take NOTD photos as I use the foils and post them to give you guys a better idea of what the foils look like on the natural nail. I'll be updating each of the posts with links to these NOTF swatches as I do them.

Here is a quick link to all of the collection posts that I've done:
Nail Foil Collection: Gold
Nail Foil Collection: Orange and Red
Nail Foil Collection: Pink
Nail Foil Collection: Purple
Nail Foil Collection: Blue and Teal
Nail Foil Collection: Green
Nail Foil Collection: Silver
Nail Foil Collection: Rainbow
Nail Foil Collection:White, Black and Patterned

I hope this post was helpful, please stay tuned for more product photos.

1 comment:

  1. Thank u soooooo much!!!One more time, great work!!!You helped me so much!!

    ReplyDelete