Monday, October 11, 2010

Tutorial: Teal Express Look

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

I received a request for a teal and brown look a while ago and I filmed this little number. Teal is one of my favorite colours and always has been so I really love this look, hopefully you do too




EYES:
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sea Me shadestick
- Parrot eye shadow - LE with The Originals Collection ('09) but Teal pigment would be a good substitute
- Sable eye shadow
- Brown Down eye shadow
- 100 Stroke eye shadow - LE with Blonde Brunette Redhead Collection ('09) but Twinks eye shadow is a good substitute
- Carbon eye shadow
- Kid eye shadow
- Vanilla eye shadow
- Naked pigment
- Mystery eyeliner - LE black eyeliner with teal duochrome but any black eyeliner will work just as well
- Inglot black liquid liner
- Ardell "Demi Whispies" lashes

CHEEKS:
- Inglot #53 (light bronze) blush

LIPS:
- Inglot #67 (neutral pink) lipstick
- Sportsgirl "No Curfew" lipgloss



No comments:

Post a Comment