Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tutorial: Pink and Black Gothic/Lolita Nails

EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey 

Hey guys,

This is atutorial that I filmed early last year that I never got around to filming. I created this tutorial when I still had my gel nails, which I removed in June so that kinda gives you an idea of how old this tutorial is lol.

This is a really pretty nail design using pink, black and silver to create a contrasting and girly nail design that will get you a lot of compliments from your friends. Sorry the photos in this are so blurry but they were taken with my old camera, they still allow you to get the basic idea of the design













PRODUCTS:
- Nfu.Oh Base Coat
- China Glaze "Pink Underground" nail polish
- Konad Special Polish in "Black"
- Konad Image Plate M71
- Konad Double Ended Stamper
- Konad Scraper
- China Glaze "Liquid Leather" nail polish
- CM Striping polish in "Black" (optional)
- Silver striping tape
- 2mm rhinestones in "Clear"
- 1.5mm rhinestones in "Clear"
- Seche Vite Quick Dry Top Coat

You will also need scissors, tweezers and a dotting tool/rhinestone picker




1 comment: