Monday, January 31, 2011

Tutorial: Smokey Silver with a Purple Pop Look

EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey 

Hey guys, sorry its been so long since I've posted a tutorial but as some of you may know I have been sick the past week or so and haven't been up to doing much of anything except sleeping and attempting to eat, hopefully you understand.

So, while looking through my tutorials recently I saw that I haven't done a silver/grey look in a while. I began playing around with colours and this is the look I came up with.







To recreate this look you will need (all MAC unless stated):
EYES:
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Copperplate eye shadow
- Electra eye shadow
- Scene eye shadow
- Typographic eye shadow
- Carbon eye shadow
- Bourjoise "Gris Perle" duochrome eyeliner
- Parfait Amour eye shadow
- Inglot #439 (iridescent purple) eye shadow
- Fascinating eyeliner
- Naked "Purple Duochrome" pigment from the Ivory Stack
- Smolder eyeliner
- Inglot black liquid liner
- Ardell "Demi Whispies" lashes

CHEEKS:
- Inglot #55 (mid-tone pinky-purple) blush

LIPS:
- Plum Dandy lipstick
- Sportsgirl Light-up Lipgloss with Lights in "No Curfew"





No comments:

Post a Comment