Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tutorial: Electric Teal and Blue Look

EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey 

Welcome to the first tutorial of the new year. I hope that everyone's holidays were awesome and that you all had a happy and safe Christmas, received all the presents that you asked for and had a happy and save New Year celebration!

I was inspired by my Transformers T-shirt to do something bright blue but still a little bit smokey and this was the look that I came up with.








EYES:
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Inglot #415 (medium blue) eye shadow
- Inglot #650 (light blue duochrome) eye shadow
- Blue Flame mineralize eye shadow
- Carbon eye shadow
- NYX jumbo pencil in "Milk"
- Naked "Blue Duochrom" pigment (Ivory Stack)
- Smolder eyeliner
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Ardell "Demi Pixies" lashes

CHEEKS:
- Inglot #35 (neural peach with silver shimmer) blush

LIPS:
- Inglot #03 (neural pinky-brown) lipstick
- Inglot #541 (clear with blue duochrome flash) lipgloss






No comments:

Post a Comment