Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nail of the Day: China Glaze "On The Prowl" and Tanzanite Fire Foil

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

Here is another one of the trials of the foils I bought from Dollar Nail Art. This one is a bright purple holographic foil called Tanzanite Fire.


This is how the foil turned on my nails:




I'd describe Tanzanite Fire as a deep red based purple with a pattern on it resembling water in a pond. The ripple like effect on this foil reflects blue, purple, punk and red depending on where the light hits it creating a really pretty holographic reflect


As a base for this foil, I used China Glaze "On The Prowl" which looks like this:


2 comments:

  1. Ouaou! that looks amazing in the picture. Just a quick question...how long do they last on you? Ive read reviews that they last only a few hours?Is it true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! what top coat do you use for foils? your foil manis look so shiny and impeccable! mine keeps crinkling up and getting dull, no matter which top coat i use ):

    ReplyDelete