Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nail of the Day: China Glaze "Frostbite" and Starburst Blue Foil

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

This is another one of the foils that I purchased from Dollar Nail Art. This is a really pretty foil


This is how this particular foil turned out on my nails:






I would describe this foil as a royal blue foil with a starburst pattern covering the entire length of the foil. This pattern can also be seen in Gold Starburst foil. The starbursts then reflect teal, light and dark blue and green depending on which way the light hits it creating a holographic effect


As a base for this foil, I used China Glaze "Frostbite" which is a medium dark royal blue with blue shimmer.

1 comment: