Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nail of the Day: China Glaze "Paper Chasing" and Green Lightbeams Foil

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

I have been gradually working my way through my nail foils that I bought from Dollar Nail Art trying them out one at a time. This one of the foils I tried out recently called Green Lightbeams.



This is what it turned out like:


Green Lightbeams is a an emerald green based foil with lines of holographic lightbeams along the width of the nail. The lightbeams reflect green, teal, blue and gold depending on how the light hits it. The following photo will show the foil in more detail:


As a base colour underneath the foil, I used China Glaze "Paper Chasing" which came out with the Kicks Collection ('09).


By applying "Paper Chasing" under the foil any gaps from where the foil didn't apply properly will be disguised.

No comments:

Post a Comment