Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nail of the Day: OPI "The Show Must Go On"

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

This is the nail polish that I am currently wearing on my nails. I bought this colour yesterday when i went out with my mother looking for Christmas presents. This colour is called OPI "The Show Must Go On" and its from the Burlesque Collection which recently came out.


I'd describe this colour as a deep coral-pink with gold duochrome. It looks like it has a foil finish on the nail and is really pretty.


The gold duochrome is a little more evident in the photo below



Most of the nail polishes I own are China Glaze and this is only the second OPI I have bought. OPI in Australia is normally $19.95 retail ($10.95 industry) as opposed to $12.95 retail ($6 industry) for China Glaze, but considering I LOVE duochrome nail polishes, I was willing to spend the extra money for this polish, which I am glad I did because I am very impressed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment