Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tutorial: Shadow on the Sun Look

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

So I realized while going through my tutorials that I hadn't done a nice purple look for a while, which is CRAZY because purple is one of my favorite colours to wear. This look also incorporates a gold duochrome on the inner tear duct which gives the purple a nice contrast.





EYES:
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Nice Vice paint pot
- Creme de Violet eye shadow
- Inglot #439 (iridescent medium purple) eye shadow
- Deep Truth eye shadow
- Beautiful Iris eye shadow
- Black Tied eye shadow
- Gesso eye shadow
- Naked "Purple Duochrome" pigment
- Naked "Gold Duochrome" pigment
- Smolder eyeliner
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Ardell "Demi Pixies" lashes

CHEEKS:
- Inglot #55 (matte pinky-plum) blush

LIPS:
- NYX "Thalia" round lipstick
- Inglot #541 (clear with duochrome blue) lipgloss



No comments:

Post a Comment