Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tutorial: Smokey Olive and Gold Look

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

This is a look that is very pretty for either a night time or day time event. I haven't created a green look for a while and thought that this would be a nice one to show off. I actually wore this to the gym after I filmed the tutorial and the girls loved it lol





EYES:
- Indianwood paint pot
- Gorgeous Gold eye shadow
- Techtonic mineralise eye shadow - LE with Flashtronic Collection ('07), you could use Sumptuous Olive eye shadow instead
- Inglot #731 (matte olive) eye shadow - Velvet Moss eye shadow would be a good substitute
- Humid eye shadow
- Vanilla eye shadow
- Nylon eye shadow
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Smolder eyeliner
- Ardell "117" lashes 


CHEEKS:
- Inglot #34 (peach with gold shimmer) blush

LIPS:
- Hug Me lipstick
- Inglot #545 (orange with multicolour reflects) lipsgloss




No comments:

Post a Comment