Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tutorial: Gold and Bronze Arabic Look

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

So this is a re-recorded look that I've done. I filmed this look on my old camera before I got the new HD one and I just never got around to uploading the old video. So here it is :)

This is a really pretty look to wear out to a party or something similar. You don't have to make it as dramatic as I have, just by lining like normal you can make it less dramatic.





EYES:
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Tempting eye shadow
- Texture eye shadow
- Brown Down eye shadow
- Carbon eye shadow
- NYX "Milk" jumbo eye pencil
- Vanilla eye shadow
- Nylon eye shadow
- Photo Realism eye shadow
- Blacktrack fluline
- Smolder eyeliner
- Ardel "Demi Luvies" lashes

CHEEKS:
- Inglot #57 (neutral pink-based brown) blush
- Inglot Multicolour Highlight palette

LIPS:
- Inglot #24 (neutral pale brown) ipstick - similar to Myth
- Inglot #545 (orange with multicolour holographic shine) lipgloss



No comments:

Post a Comment