Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tutorial: Sacramento Flash Look

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

So this is a really sexy look that I wore to a party recently. I wanted something with a red brown so I could make my green eyes pop. I also wanted to use my Club eye shadow again considering I don't use it all that often. I created a really pretty, sexy brown smokey which I was getting a lot of compliments on at this party so I thought I'd post it here for you guys.






EYES:
- Two Face Shadow Insurance
- Club eye shadow
- Texture eye shadow
- Smoking eye shadow
- Carbon eye shadow
- Blanc Type eye shadow
- Naked pigment
- Smolder eyeliner
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Ardell "Demi Whispies" lashes

CHEEKS:
- Inglot #57 (neutral pink-based brown) blush

LIPS:
- Inglot #24 (neutral pale brown) ipstick - similar to Myth
- Inglot #545 (orange with multicolour holographic shine) lipgloss



No comments:

Post a Comment