Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tutorial: Neutral for the Day Look

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

This is the first real neutral look that I have recorded for my blog/Youtube channel. I am not an expert on wearing neutral colours because I honestly don't wear them all that often, I prefer to express myself through using colour in my makeup.





EYES:
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Painterly paint pot
- Shroom eye shadow
- Copperplate eye shadow
- Inglot #378 (matte red-brown) eye shadow
- Typographic eye shadow
- Blanc Type eye shadow
- Carbon eye shadow
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Smolder eyeliner


CHEEKS:
- Inglot #57 (neutral pink-based brown) blush

LIPS:
- NYX "Pumpkin Pie" round lipstick
- Sportsgirl "Gossip Girl" lipgloss



No comments:

Post a Comment