Friday, November 12, 2010

Nail of the Day: China Glaze "Salsa" and Cherry O's Foil

EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey 

So this was a nail design that I wore a few days ago when I felt like wearing a red nail. I don't normally wear red nail polish that often, not sure why but I think after seeing what it looked like on my nails I might start doing it more often.

I felt like I needed a confidence boost and decided to apply China Glaze "Salsa" to my nails. this is a pretty basic red creme colour with a nice shine to it. Here is the swatch photo.


I decided that I wanted to amp up my manicure a little more by applying a nice red foil over the top. I chose to use Cherry O's for this. I purchased this nail foil from Dollar Nail Art


And this was the end result on my nails (I know I needed to clean them up a bit but I was so chuffed with the way they turned out I took the photo straight away)

1 comment:

  1. Love it!Thumbs up!!!!By the way I love your posts about nail foils.You helped me a lot with my purchase.Actually I myself just turned back to red nail polish.I think it s the christmas spirit.IoI
    It looks great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete