Friday, November 12, 2010

Nail of the Day: China Glaze "DV8" and Peacock Dazzle Foil

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

This was my first time using nail art foils and I wanted to try out one of the first foils that caught my eye when I opened my package from Dollar Nail Art. I applied a base colour of China Glaze "DV8" over my entire nail then applied Peacock Dazzle nail foil over the top


 This was the end result:


You can see in the photo above the holographic nature of DV8. I felt that it was a really good match for the foil.



The last two images show you the ripple pattern in this foil. It kind of reminds me of ripples on water.

This is China Glaze "DV8", the colour I used as a base for these nails

No comments:

Post a Comment