Monday, October 4, 2010

Tutorial: Charcoal and Forest Green Look

 EDIT: I am no longer making posts in this domain. Please follow me over to www.walkinmyeyeshadow.com to keep following my makeup journey

This is a look that I did on my friend when we went out together to a gig. I thought it was really pretty and would match a nail tutorial that I recorded a few months ago but never got around to posting.

This is a really pretty look that would look nice during either day time or night time, just reduce or add more black.





EYES:
- Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Moss Scape paint pot
- Swimming eye shadow
- Humid eye shadow
- Typographic eye shadow
- Carbon eye shadow
- Blanc Type eye shadow
- Inglot #653 (light duochrome green) eye shadow
- Inglot liquid linerin Black
- Smolder eyeliner
- Ardell "Demi Pixies" lashes

CHEEKS:
- Inglot #34 (peach with gold shimmer) blush

LIPS:
- Inglot #23 (coral) lipstick
- Pupa Ultra Reflects Lipgloss in "#07"





No comments:

Post a Comment