Sunday, November 29, 2009

Photo of the Day: October 14th, 2009

I did this makeup for my nails class. I chose to used some of the new eye shadows that I got from MAC’s Makeup Art Collection. This was done using the Photo Realism quad, which I am really liking at the moment. I created a nice smokey look which was dark on the lid and blended out to a light olive in the crease. Even though its an unwritten rule not to do this, I matched my eye shadows to what I was wearing to the class, which I tend to do a lot because I am a rebel that way.

Here is the look:


To recreate this look you will need (all MAC unless stated):

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP)
  • Delft paint pot
  • Photo Realism eye shadow (Photo Realism quad)
  • Fresh Approach eye shadow (Photo Realism quad)
  • Image Maker eye shadow (Photo Realism quad)
  • Grey Range eye shadow (Photo Realism quad)
  • Vanilla eye shadow
  • Smolder eyeliner

I really loved this look. It is a nice look for Autumn (or Fall for the Americans) and it kind of matched the weather here at the moment considering it feels more like Autumn and not Spring. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment