Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kat’s Latest Manicure: Purple Glitter French with Rhinestones and Spangles (September 18th, 2009)

So after seeing my nails that I have previously posted about, my sister Kathryn decided that she wanted to have her own nails done. He wanted hers to be a bit more blinged up than I had mine so I added lavender rhinestones that I recently purchased to the smile line.


I embeded the spangles using a UV top coat and then placed another layer over then to be able to sit the rhinestones on top. When the top coat cured, the rhinestones were stuck in place nicely.



The acrylic that I used to create these nails was called “Iris” from the Nfu Oh Micro Slice Glitter Collection II. I purchased the purple open-heart spangles at the Expo in Sydney and bought the rhinestones from a seller on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment